– Artice 4 – new language on re-skilling
- Article 9 – new language dealing with Respect in the Workplace
- Article 12 – new scales reflecting annual increases of 2% plus changes to the top of scales in first and fourth year
- Article 41 – new language providing clothing and grooming expenses to on-air hosts
- Letter of Understanding #7 – new agreement on staffing of special events and projects.
An information meeting will be held in Winnipeg on Wednesday, February 9th beginning at 6pm (CT). Members outside Winnipeg will be able to take part in via conference call by calling 1-866-518-0791 and using passcode 3723464#.
Voting will take place in Winnipeg following the information session. Ballots are being sent by courier from Toronto to all other locations and should arrive in most places on Wednesday Feb 2 or Thursday Feb 3. Please watch for them. The instructions for voting are in the package, including how to return completed ballots to Toronto by Monday February 14.
If you have any questions, please get in touch at email@example.com or by calling?1-800-465-4149 or 416-591-5333.