Your Bargaining Committee is pleased to announce that we have signed a Memorandum of Agreement with APTN.
Highlights of this new agreement include:
– A three-year deal which will expire in 2019 allowing for APTN’s next license renewal to be completed before the next round of negotiations
– Clarification of sick leave policies
– A merit-based senior designation to recognize excellence in the workplace with a 5% salary bump
– The ability of employees in certain classifications to become self-scheduled
– Salary increases will be discussed at the ratification meeting
As soon as we make the arrangements, a ratification meeting will be announced for a later date, and full details of the Memorandum will be discussed at that time.
Terri Monture, Staff Representative